Glassthorpe Solar Farm
Harpole Parish Council
Harpole Parish Office
Harpole, NN7 4DF
Telephone 01604 289324
A new website is in development and will be available in the coming weeks If you have any updated information, please send it to me at David.email@example.com
|Harpole Parish Council – Accounts for 2020-21|
Notice of appointment of date for the exercise of public rights
|Accounts for the year ended 31 March 2021|
1. Date of announcement: 26 June 2021
2. Any person interested has the right to inspect and make copies of the accounts to be audited and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts relating to them. For the year ended 31 March 2021 these documents will be available on reasonable notice on application to:
S Bassi (Parish Clerk)
Harpole Parish Council
Telephone 01604 289324
commencing on 28 June 2021 and ending on 6 August 2021
3. Local Government Electors and their representatives also have:
· the opportunity to question the auditor about the accounts; and
· the right to make objections to the accounts or any item in them. Written notice of an objection must first be given to the auditor and a copy sent to the Council . The auditor can be contacted at the address in paragraph 4 below for this purpose during the inspection period above.
4. The audit is being conducted under the provisions of the Local Audit and Accountability Act 2014, the Accounts and Audit (England) Regulations 2015 and the National Audit Office’ Code of Audit Practice. Your audit is being carried out by:
PKF Littlejohn LLP(Ref: SBA Team)
1 Westferry Circus
London E14 4HD
5. This announcement is made by S Bassi ( Parish Clerk)______
Harpole Parish Council provides your local services. Our role is to to serve the residents and community of Harpole. Our website includes information about how we conduct business and what we do, as well as wider community information. If you can’t find the information you require then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Harpole is a vibrant and active community with many clubs, organisations, and activities. As well as Parish Council matters this site provides the repository for information on these organisations and activities. There is also a section for village-based services. If you would like your business featured, or you have any questions about the site please contact us at email@example.com You can also sign up to receive our occasional mailing, highlighting activities and events in the Parish, Find out about the Parish Council here:
Street Lights in Harpole
Following long standing discussions around the ongoing issues with street lights around the village, and a presentation at the residents meeting last February, the Council has been researching the project. In November, the Parish Council sent a questionnaire to all residents about its proposal to replace the street lighting, which was well supported.
At the Harpole Parish Council meeting on the 8th March 2021, it was RESOLVED to seek the approval of the Secretary of Stare for Housing, Communities and Local Government to apply to Salix Finance Ltd for a loan of £35,052 over the borrowing term of 5 years for replacement of the street lighting in Harpole. This will reduce the repair and running costs for the street lighting, while significantly reducing it’s carbon footprint. The Parish Council has budgeted for an increase in the precept for this year of 11% for the project. This is the equivalent of an additional £8.00 per year for the average household to meet the initial costs of the loan repayment until the cost savings are available. The cost savings in future years will allow the Parish Council to support other projects which benefit the community.
If you have any views or opinions that you wish to feed in to this process, please contact the Parish Council
During the Pandemic, PC meetings are being held via Zoom – The details for attending a Zoom meeting will be found at the top of the agenda for each meeting. Members of the public are welcome at all meetings.
While the current situation prevents gatherings of more than two people, we have no opportunity to allow residents to have personal input to planning applications. Current applications can be found online here, providing an opportunity for residents to submit comments to our planning officer.
- Worried About Getting Hacked? 2Worried About Getting Hacked? Dear Subscriber, Over 15,000 hacked email and social media accounts reported in one year. If a hacker got into your email or social media account, what would they find? Health and […]
- Catalytic Converter Week of Action 19 To 25 April 2021Catalytic Converter Week of Action 19 To 25 April 2021 Catalytic converter theft has risen by 64% nationally during 2020 when compared with 2019 and is linked to the exponential rise in the price of rare […]
- Harpole – 4 Mountain Bikes Stolen from A Shed In Carrs Way 16/03/2021Harpole – 4 Mountain Bikes Stolen from A Shed In Carrs Way 4 mountain bikes have been stolen from a shed in Carrs Way, Harpole. Unknown offender/s have accessed the rear garden of the property and […]